In Office Ultrasound for Rotator Cuff Tear Diagnosis
Musculoskeletal ultrasound is an injury assessment technique that uses sound waves to create images of painful or injured soft tissues in the extremities. The images are transferred to a computer and then read by Dr. Badman to give an accurate assessment, helping to guide the treatment and rehabilitation process.
Dr. Badman has been certified in shoulder ultrasound and is the only fellowship trained shoulder and elbow specialist utilizing this technology in Indiana. It can be done in office, same day and allows for instant feedback of your rotator cuff or bicep condition.
For more information download following pdf file
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Rotium Implant
- Labral Repair
- Bicep Tenodesis
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Management of Fractures
- Second Opinion/Revision Shoulder Surgery
- In Office Ultrasound for Rotator Cuff Tear Diagnosis
- Arthroscopic Superior Capsular Reconstruction
- Lower Trapezius Tendon Transfer